Tuesday, May 4, 2010

10ish days to go...

Hey ladies!!!!
long time no blog. Anyway here is the update in list form (of course)
1. I'm loving the new season of doctor who. Amy Pond is Brilliant.
2. I'm obsessed with An Education!!!!! its all i want for graduation (lies...)
3. I finished The Shadow of the Wind. did i tell yal that? anyways all i want for graduation is the next book The Angel's Game... I'm not sure if the English version is out yet. But if it is I have every intention of buying it right away. I'm actually listening to the soundtrack right now. Its lovely.
4. graduation is coming up.
5 I think I'm going to St Thomas to work for my aunt the whole summer...so i may be absent from the Internet because my aunt doesn't have Internet.
6. I'm thinking of getting my belly button pierced. thoughts???

@everyone keep blogging please...even if its just once in awhile.
oh and you guys should really read the shadow of the wind...its a really good read... I would love to get some book recommendations. I'm in the mood for a really good mystery.
alright i have to go study now...yay
Call me or text me if you get bored. I can always use a happy distraction.

lots of love
Chelsea

0 comments:

Post a Comment