Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tenley and the Art Projects

So, apparently I'm starting a new blog on my own? That's cool I guess, we all know I have enough personalities to be my own collab blog. *sarcasm* Seriously, though... you should blog.

Not much is happening this week, I've just been finishing up papers and working on several art projects. One in particular I almost forgot about and ended up doing from like 11PM - 5AM this morning/last night whatever you want to call it. The assignment was to decorate a lamp (its for a decorative arts class). It started as this ------->

And by the time I was done (and very tired) it looked something like this. <------


Well what do you think?




I think that's it for me this week, hopefully some of you will a get a chance to blog!




1 comments:

crosskitelines said...

that looks brilliant!

Post a Comment