Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Writing about Poe... oh its Tuesday!

Hey, girls! Sorry I didn't post last week, I was busy doing exactly what I should be doing now... my research paper. Its pretty much my major grade of the semester and its due tomorrow, so this is going to be quick.

@Chelsea I'm glad everything with prom and the show worked out! Oh and I haven't read Shadow of the Wind, but I'll look for next time I go to the library. Which won't be until I turn in this and my many other papers.

@Carissa *makes finger heart thing* I love you, I hope your week gets better!

Everyone else: You should blog, and maybe then you'll get a comment from me.

But that's about it, I have a paper to write. Then after that, another paper to write. Then an art project to finish... oh and that other art project. And math homework. And I should probably read for art appreciation because I haven't done that in awhile (oops). I could probably find more to list, but I really have to go, so bye. Hopefully I'll have more time next week!

DFTBA
Tenley Nadine

0 comments:

Post a Comment