Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Long time no blog...

Hey ladies


I’ve been very absent from the internet lately. I have proper reasons but not all of them are good.

1. The show!!! It went great. You know that feeling you get when you have a crush on someone and they touch you? Well that warm and tingly feeling was how I felt at the end of the last song. I miss staying at the school til 9 believe it or not. I miss my cast and I miss being in a musical!!!

2. PROM!!! Even through all the stupid high school drama I had a really great night! Everything I had planned went perfect. Our limo was awesome, I looked awesome, my date was awesome, my friends were being nice to each other, and everything was just really good!!!!

3. During the show I had let my grade sit on the back burner and now I have to catch up

4. I normally take a nap at 5 o’clock

5. This is weird but I don’t feel as connected to the internet as I did last year. Maybe its cause I got really social… maybe its cause I don’t have a camera.

… I think that’s it.

I just finished the greatest book!!!!! Have any of you read the shadow of the wind? It’s by far my favorite of the year… it’s actually the first book I’ve finished this year but still. I stayed up til 4 in the morning trying to finish and when I was over I had the most amazing feeling. I don’t get why anyone does drugs when they can just read good books. So If you’re ever in Barns and Noble or whatever book store you go to pick up the shadow of the wind. Its almost 5 and time for my nap so I’ll talk to you guys later

Happy Wednesday

Happy Reading

Happy 24 of March

Lots of love

Chelsea

0 comments:

Post a Comment